For several years, GINA Software has been supporting the Rescue Patrol event, organized by Rescuers of Česká Kamenice. Rescue Patrol, with its extreme demands on the physical and psychological preparedness of the participants, ranks among the most demanding exercises of this format organized in the Czech Republic, so far 19 years have been held. The target groups of the exercises are the basic components of the Czech IRS, the other components of the IRS, the Czech Army, rescue teams from abroad (Germany, Austria, Poland) and voluntary organizations engaged in pre-medical first aid. In the course of the exercise, testing of individual parts of new equipment, which rescue teams make according to their expertise, enables them to be assisted more quickly and to help the affected persons. One area of this equipment is also localization and emergency systems.
- Analysis of customer needs and design resources for implementation in often demanding terrain
- Creating a Mobile Operations Center with the ability to track real-time units and create co-ordination units
- Linking individual participants using GPS locators and GINA GO for Android and iOS
- SOS alarm can be triggered when some of the units get into a dangerous situation
- Providemultiplatform solution to display locations and reports from all types of devices in the map (Locator, iOS, Android, Windows)
- Mapdataof satellite, tourist, IRS map, etc.
- Use to view the positions of participants from GINA GO and GINA Tracker
- Coordination of participants from the mobile control center
- Motion history analysis
- Inserting POIs
- Creating safe and dangerous zones on the map
- Participants tracking using a mobile phone
- View other users in the application map
- Create reports and send photos to the hit commander
- Emergency button for use in case of loss in the field or sudden situation
- Track participants' location in real time
- Sending data via GSM / Iridium network
- Tracking of support vehicles
- A compact solution for subscribers without smartphones
Exercise of IZS Components, Army, and Volunteers is an important part of training in co-operating these organizations to save lives, crises, and share new practices in performing individual actions. Teams from all over the Czech Republic and abroad can try to solve the most critical situations and improve the ability of joint co-operation. GINA provides for each crew locator and application for Android or iOS mobile devices through which individual teams are tracked and can be remotely better controlled by the commander who manages the situation from the mobile station using GINA PC Central. Commander can see the movement of individual participants including their history of location, dangerous and reserved zones, POIs, and so on. Both rescuers and soldiers get to the site faster, they can record the risk points and areas on the map, and see the other units involved in the event. This solution can quickly reduce the time needed to find an event, speed up co-ordination and increase the effectiveness of interventions. During the week's event, the teams will try to intervene in events such as plane crash, radiation accident, mining disaster, traffic accidents and much more.